The application period for 2021 is open. Applications can be submitted until 1 May 2021 (deadline for applications).
Bachelor’s degree in Informatics or in a related domain
- outstanding grades from previous courses
- personal dedication which transcends the compulsory program in a normal study course
- fluent in written and spoken English
Preparing your application
Your application PDF (written in German or English) must contain the following parts:
- a statement concerning the personal motivation for applying for our program
- curriculum vitae including activities besides the study program
- transcript of academic records
- for applicants from outside Germany also: a brief description of the grading scheme
If you have any of the additional documents listed below please include them in your application PDF as well:
- your Bachelor certificate
- references from internships and other jobs in the IT industry or from academia
- certificates and attestations for technical expertise (e.g. Scrum Master certificate, ISTQB Certified Tester)
- certificates for awards, prizes, and special honors for extraordinary achievements, commitment and such
- GRE scores
- APS certificate (applicants from China and Vietnam only)
All these documents must be combined into a single PDF. Make sure that the PDF can be openend with Acrobat Reader and that it does not exceed the size limit of 25 MB
Applications have to be submitted to our online application system.
Steps to submit an application
- Visit our online application system.
- Click on the ‘Apply now!’ button.
- Fill in the application form. Please pay attention to correctly specifiy your nationality and the country where your university is located.
- Attach your application PDF at the bottom of the form.
- Submit your application.
After the evaluation of all applications, eligible candidates will be invited to an interview. Following the interviews, the new students will be selected.